Attendee Conduct & Incident Reporting
We want everyone to feel safe and included at the Texas Craft Brewers Festival. We ask that all participants:
- Keep it considerate
- Choose safety
- Sip responsibly
Harassment, violence, and abusive language toward other guests and festival employees have no place here. Festival officials may ask anyone to leave, and will report unsafe or illegal activity to the appropriate authorities.
Immediate health and safety support is available to everyone on the Festival grounds:
- Medical attention is available in the EMS tent.
- Austin Police Department is on site during the festival. If you are in danger, witness or experience a crime, call 911.
- Stop Abuse for Everyone (SAFE) supports survivors of different types of violence and abuse. Visit the SAFE booth at the Festival to learn more about their work to promote healthy relationships. Anyone can find support anytime through the confidential, 24-hour SAFEline:
- Call: 512.267.SAFE (7233)
- Text: 737.888.SAFE (7233)
- Chat: safeaustin.org/chat
If you witness or experience an incident that violates the participant expectations described above, please let us know by submitting the form below. We value your privacy and any identifying details or contact information, if provided, will be protected. Providing as much specific information as you can about the parties involved (brewery or individual name, type of behavior, descriptions of the interaction or incident) will help us follow through and follow up appropriately.
Notifying Festival organizers does not constitute or replace notification to local law enforcement.
Thank you for speaking up and helping us maintain a safe and celebratory festival for everyone.