- For sponsorship inquiries, please visit this page.
- Texas Craft Brewers Festival participation is open to independent Texas craft breweries who are members of the Texas Craft Brewers Guild. All spots have been filled at this time, but feel free to contact us about joining the waitlist. Not a member? Learn more about joining the Guild here.
- We are now accepting food truck applications for our 2023 festival. If you are a food truck operator interested in vendor opportunities please click here.
- Please be aware that apart from on-site opportunities for brewers, food trucks, and sponsor activations (see above), Texas Craft Brewers Festival is generally not a vendor-focused festival. Please feel free to use the Contact Form below for any other vendor-related questions.
- For interview requests or coverage inquiries, please shoot us an email or use the contact form below to get in touch!
- Limited media credentials for the festival are available for qualified outlets applying by September 1st, the application to apply can be found here.
- We’re so grateful for our volunteers who help us make Texas Craft Brewers Festival a great experience. Interested in learning more? Signup is now live over on our Volunteer page!
All Other Inquiries
- For any other inquiries, including general questions about the festival, please use the contact form below.